We very much hope that you choose bluewater, to offer you stylish and practical choice for your new bathroom furniture, built in the UK we take great pride in our production and quality.
With this in mind we offer a 5 year guarantee with our products.
Our bathroom furniture should be installed by a suitably qualified fitter. In the unlikely event that a product is damaged or faulty in any way this must be notified on receipt and must not under any circumstances be installed. Products/components that are deemed by us to be defective as a result of incorrect or substandard installation, or negligent use will be excluded from our warranty.
All dimensions in this brochure are approximate and a tolerance of +/-2 and must be allowed for. The accuracy of the colours shown in this brochure is constrained by the limitations of the photographic and printing processes. Our furniture is manufactured for use in domestic applications with suitable ventilation. As with all wooden products bathroom furniture is not water proof and may be adversely affected if subjected to excessive moisture. Please bear this in mind when you choose where to locate our furniture within your bathroom. We strongly recommend the installation of suitable extractor fans and that all excess water be cleared as soon as possible.
1. Our guarantee covers the material element of all cabinets and doors from material or manufacturing defect. In the unlikely event of a product defect or failure and subject to the terms of this guarantee below, we will provide, free of charge replacement product(s) or (parts) within the lifetime of the guarantee.
2. In the event of product discontinuation or amendment we reserve the right to offer a suitable alternative product or part.
3. This guarantee is limited to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
4. The furniture is subject to normal domestic use only. Products should not be exposed to excessive heat, moisture, or poorly ventilated areas.
5. Our guarantee does not cover any deterioration resulting from reasonable wear and tear.
6. Our guarantee does not cover products or components rendered defective as a result of improper or negligent use, sub standard or incorrect installation.
7. The guarantee does not cover costs other than that of replacement components - for example installation or fitting of the replacement components is not included.
8. The provisions of this guarantee do not affect your statutory rights.
Whilst every care has been taken to ensure the information on this website is correct, the company reserves the right to amend the specifications within without prior notice.
The colour reproduction within this website is limited, colour representations are as close to the actual products as possible.
ALL IMAGES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE COPYRIGHT OF BLUEWATER AND SHALL NOT BE COPIED, REPRODUCED, OR USED DIGITALLY WITHOUT OUR SPECIFIC WRITTEN PERMISSION.